PBRA RAD Conversion

Converting to HUD’s PBRA RAD program?  Over the last two years, PHA/OAs and HUD have struggled to define this conversion process. 

You need to establish access to HUD’s WASS databases used by Multifamily Housing Professionals (TRACS, EIV-MF).  We provide step-by-step instructions explaining how to get access for your coordinators and users.

You need to establish existing residents in TRACS.  We have explained the certification and voucher process.  This includes providing a set of instructions explaining what should be entered for each field of your Conversion IC (HUD 50059).

You need to send your vouchers to TRACS.  Our PBRA RAD Reference Guide explains the voucher process including, but not limited to, how to submit your zero-vouchers, how to handle Rehab Assistance Payments, and how to submit vouchers for payment. 

You need to set up tenant files so they comply with Multifamily Housing requirements which will be assessed during the Management & Occupancy Review.  We provide a Conversion File checklist to help you make sure that your PBRA RAD tenant files are set up correctly.  We have also provided many of the forms necessary for compliant file setup under MFH rules. 

All forms, notices and checklists are created using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.  Forms and checklists can be edited to accurately reflect and support your own processes.

Find your form below and click add to cart.

PBRA RAD Conversion$850.00