Every property manager will benefit from this training explaining current fair housing requirements. This class was created specifically for managers of federally assisted properties. We will help student understand:
- Different types of discrimination
- Fair housing laws (the Fair Housing Act, Section 504, Age Discrimination, etc.)
- New “hot” topic such as
- Protections provided for members of the LGBT community
- Disparate impact – specifically related to criminal screening
- The Violence Against Women Reauthorization 2013
- Rules directly affecting applicants and residents with disabilities including review of Reasonable Accommodation/Modification requirements
Sample forms and notices are provided as part of the training.
Training materials are provided and should be printed before the training begins. Training is delivered via a training product called Go To Training. Students may participate via VOIP using computer speakers and microphone or the student may use the conference call option. Instruction will include use of a Power Point presentation and illustration of sample forms, sample checklists and HUD guidance.
Class Fee: $275.00
Class Length: 2 Hours
RBD Online Training Workshops are hosted by GoToTraining. We must use the GoToTraining registration option to add students to each class. This means each student must register and pay separately. You may choose to pay by credit card or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request an invoice. Each student must have a separate and unique email address. Class completion certificates are provided to all students who have registered, paid and participated in the online training.